French Toast Deluxe with Crema di Limoncello
Duration: 10 minutes / Preparation time: 5 minutes
- S&R Crema di Limoncello 5cl
- Milk 5cl
- 2 eggs (L)
- Brioche 4 slices (thicker slices)
- Butter 10g
- Plant-based oil 2 teaspoons
- Berries of your choice 200g
- Icing sugar 2 teaspoons
- Other toppings of your choice
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk them. Add Crema di Limoncello and milk.
- Dunk the brioche slices into the egg mixture and let them sit for a few seconds then turn them.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan until it starts to foam, add the brioche slices and fry them for around 2 minutes on both sides until the crust is golden.
- Serve on a preheated plate and garnish with berries, icing sugar and your favourite toppings! To finish, add a Crema di Limoncello Shot as a separate topping.