SWEET PROSECCO DREAMS AT HOME
Sweet dreams are made of this…
To sweeten your time at home, we have created a fancy recipe for a SCAVI & RAY Cotton Candy Drink. What you need for the Selfmade Drink you can find here! Super easy and without a cotton candy machine, this recipe is guaranteed to succeed for each of you.
Ingredients for the cotton candy:
- 400g sugar
- 20ml corn syrup
- 20ml water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 ml raspberry extract
- 1 drop of pink food coloring.
- Sugar thermometer
- baking paper
- wooden sticks
- Place all ingredients except the food coloring and raspberry extract in a large pot and heat at medium temperature
- stir the mixture with a whisk and let it melt. Attention! No crystals should form on the wall of the pot. If they do, simply remove them with a pastry brush or similar.
- Heat it up! Heat the mixture to approx. 160 degrees (check temperature with a thermometer)
- Then pour the mixture into a flat, heat-resistant container
- Add food coloring and raspberry extract
- Place baking paper on the work surface and dip into the mixture with a whisk
- Stay tuned: now swing the mixture back and forth in the whisk on the baking paper
- Swing until thin sugar strands are slowly formed.
With the help of wooden sticks, the cotton candy can be rolled up afterwards.
Let’s do it: pour a drop of raspberry extract into the Prosecco glass, roll the cotton candy into a ball and place it on the Prosecco. – CinCin!